I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
Buckaroo and I are ready to celebrate summer! School is out, Chewsy kids are gone to Florida, and we are ready to put our feet up and relax…and chase Chewsy baby around the house. She is just starting to walk. Even having her here we try to squeeze in time to date one another and get some googly-eyed time in. We grabbed a few items from our favorite Walmart and decided to have a lunch date while Queen Zoe was napping.
2c. Freshly Brewed Lipton Tea
Juice of One Lemon
1 thinly sliced Lemon
6 Fresh Mint Leaves
2c. Of Mango Juice
- Prepare tea in a sauce pot. Add sugar and water until it dissolves.2. Add lemon juice and steep mint and lemon slices in the hot tea.3. Remove from heat and add mango juice.
- Stir well and serve over ice with a sprig of fresh mint.
Garlic Shrimp Caesar Salad
1/2 pound shrimp, uncooked, peeled, and deveined
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1 head of romaine lettuce
2Tbsp. Your favorite Caesar Dressing
3/4c. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper.2. On medium heat steam shrimp with a teaspoon of olive oil for about 3-5 minutes until bright pink.3. Remove shrimp from pan and add 2 tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of garlic powder. And melt.
- Add shrimp back to the pan and toss in the garlic butter. Remove from heat.
- In a clean bowl, toss romaine, dressing and half of the cheese until all of the lettuce is coated.6.Add shrimp on top, garnish with remaining cheese, and serve.
Klondike Berry Cheesecake Bowls
2 Klondike Bars
1pt. Ben and Jerry’s Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
2 cups of mixed berries
- Cut Klondike Bars into squares. They will break up, that’s ok.
2. Top with fresh berries and a scoop of ice cream.
- Repeat layers and top with whipped cream. Enjoy!
Do you remember what you ate on your first date?